What is minimum pay rate?
It’s a pay you, as employer, pay to your employees at a statutory minimum rate.
Who is covered for award free employees?
List of entities are:
· Sole trader
· Unincorporated partnership
· Unincorporated trust
· Other non-profit organization
Who is not covered for award free employees?
Pty ltds business employees.
Raise in minimum wage
On 26 June 2020 the Western Australia Industrial Relations Commission (WAIRC) announced the minimum age to be increased by 1.75% per week starting 1 January 2021.
The current minimum wage
Table below applies for date 1 July 2020 until 31 December 2020.
Exclusion profession from minimum wage
· People engaged in providing domestic service, employed directly by owner
· People who receive disability pension
· People paid wholly by commission
· people appointed as wardens under the National Trust of Australia (WA) Act
For more detailed information, please go to: https://www.dmirs.wa.gov.au/
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08)9345 9499