During COVID-19, everyone who are responsible for a workplace or venue should start actions now to reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus, especially organizations and employers.
The best way to protect yourself is practice good hygiene by:
- Making sure to clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Make sure you stay home if you are sick.
How to handwash
How to hand rub
Source & Further information is available at:
• NSW Government (Health) website at: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
For further information, feel free to contact us at office @gordondu-associates.com.au or (08) 9345 0499.