This framework is the official government guidelines created by the Department of Health that is used for small, medium businesses and other relevant parties to stay safe during COVID-19 pandemic.
The details of the 3 step/stages framework is outlined below.
● Stage 1 means encouraging very little physical contact between people, work from home if the employer agrees to it and minimal gathering of a large crowd of up to 5 people.
● Stage 2 means more flexible and relaxed rules to stage 1, which allows for bigger gathering of 10 people, more relaxed restriction on businesses.
● Stage 3 is complete reopening of local businesses, public gathering and the bringing prior COVID-19 lifestyle back.
· For the latest advice, information, copy and resources, go to https://www.health.gov.au/news
· Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (08) 9345 0499